Pr 12:1 ¶ whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.
What is discipline?
- To training to ensure proper behavior
- To order and control yourself
- To be sensible to control your lifestyle
You may read about those people who have built self-discipline
- Self-Discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do.
- They get up, meditate and plan their day
- Remember You Are an Adult, nobody should tell you what you should do
- One Self-Discipline always leads to another Discipline.
- If this is your goal, the key to success in achieving your goals and plans both in your professional and personal life is to become a more self-disciplined person.
- Gift Discipline
- Start Small
- Identify What You Want to Do Differently
- Remember That Failure Is Always Part of Succeeding
- Successful investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort some things just takes times. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.
- It is not the gift, but the thought that counts.
- Teamwork Discipline
- Be discipline as a team player
- Be discipline in your Commitment to the team and the members
- Be discipline in your Communication to the leader and the members
- In a team, price is what we pay, benefit is what we get.